Countries members include:
Brazil, Latin America, Caribbean, Portugal, Spain and African countries that speak Portuguese
Chair: Ximena Serpa (Colombia)
Vice Chair: Laura Lebre Monteiro Anccilotto (Brazil)
We have members from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Salvador, Spain, Mexico, Venezuela.
We invite you to visit us on our Facebook page: DbI Rede Ibero Latino Americana
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The network promotes the exchange of experiences, researches and best practices; improves professional training and supports the quality of services upon the rights of people with deafblindness and multiple disabilities and their families.
- Conduct education, health, rights, employment and assistive technology researches at Universities in Latin America, Portugal and Spain on Deafblindness and Multiple Sensory Disabilities areas.
- Encourage sharing researches
- Conduct online international forums to disseminate the information
- Share experiences, documents and laws related to Inclusive Education
- Encourage the interchange of material translated and published in Portuguese and Spanish
- Publish an electronic bulletin every 6 months with news, events and experiences, based on the good practices
- Encourage deafblind persons interchange
- Encourage families interchange
If you want to be part of the Ibero Latin America Network, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org